We're here to Help, Call us at 724-539-1291.
Nakles and Nakles, Your Personal Law Firm
Nakles and Nakles is now in its sixth decade of distinguished legal service to Westmoreland County and Western Pennsylvania . The firm's founder, Ned J. Nakles, Sr., established the high standards of service and commitment to the welfare of our clients that continue to guide the firm today. Our goal is simple; to treat our injured clients the same way we would want our family to be treated .
Nakles and Nakles is the premier personal injury firm in Westmoreland County. The firm is led by its senior partner Ned J. Nakles, Jr. Mr. Nakles has received widespread recognition in the personal injury field. We represent injured victims in the following areas : car accidents ; wrongful death ; brain injuries ; spinal cord injuries ; truck accidents; motorcycle accidents; slip-and-fall accidents; premise liability ; roadway defects ; dog bites ; bicycle accidents ; DUI accidents ; plane, helicopter and boat accidents; and medical malpractice .
Members of the firm are admitted to practice before all Pennsylvania and Federal Courts. A professional and friendly office staff is prepared to serve clients at all times with unparalleled personal service.
Recognition and Awards
- AMERICAN COLLEGE OF TRIAL LAWYERS Mr.Nakles was inducted into the American College of Trial Lawyers in 2006. As stated by their president, "membership is by invitation only, to persons who have distinguished themselves in trial practice... and who are recognized leaders in their local communities.The college looks for lawyers who are considered by other lawyers and judges to be the best in the state , lawyers whose ethical and moral standards are the highest ." This is the highest honor an American trial lawyer can receive. Each year fewer than 100 attorneys are chosen as the finest trial lawyers in the United States and Canada; limited to one percent of the lawyers in the state. Mr. Nakles is one of only two practicing lawyers in Westmoreland County that has been admitted in the prestigious college. Mr. Nakles, along with Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court John Roberts, was inducted in a special ceremony which took place in London, England.
- Mr. Nakles has successfully obtained numerous settlements and verdicts in excess of $1,000,000.00. He is recognized as a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a select nationwide organization of top attorneys recognized for achieving personal injury verdicts and settlements in excess of $1,000,000.00.
- Mr. Nakles has been named by his peers to the Best Lawyers In America and the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers. He has been recognized by both Pittsburgh Magazine and Philadelphia Magazine as a top personal injury lawyer in Pennsylvania.
- Mr. Nakles has been honored by induction into the Westmoreland Academy of Trial Lawyers, a select group of attorneys recognized by their peers as the premier civil trial lawyers in Westmoreland County.
- Martindale Hubble, the nation's most respected legal biographer, rates Nakles and Nakles "A/V", the highest rating possible, for legal abilities, reliability, diligence and ethics.
- Mr. Nakles is respected as a specialist in his fields and is invited to lecture and teach other attorneys in the fields of personal injury law, school law and trial practice. He also is the author of numerous articles and has had his work published in legal journals.
- The National Trial Lawyers voted Mr. Nakles one of the top 100 trial lawyers.
- The Latrobe Bulletin voted Nakles and Nakles the top law firm in the area for the past 5 years.